October 3, 2011 § Leave a comment
5 things you might not know about me
- I really like serial crime fiction novels starring a male, loner, military veteran. Seriously. I read three religiously: Harry Bosch, Jack Reacher, and Walt Longmire. These are the only hardcover fiction books I will generally buy. Because I really like them.
- I love cottage cheese. I can eat it straight from the container, I can eat it with anything, Alex makes cottage cheese pancakes, and I’ve been known to add it to scrambled eggs and regular pancake batter. I. Love. Cottage. Cheese.
- My favorite online work distractions are…fashion blogs. Which you would probably not be able to tell by the way I dress.
- I like dramatic television shows more than I like comedic ones. I just never got into The Office. And I know that 30 Rock is funny, but I just…I never got in the habit of watching them on TV. (Netflix, on the other hand, is a whole ‘nother story.) My Thursday night TV line up will always be Grey’s Anatomy over Parks and Rec. I know. I’m weird.
- I don’t like writing on the computer. No, I know what you’re thinking, this is writing on a computer, but my first urge is always to write drafts of things on paper. I understand that computer is the way to go now, blogging, ease of editing, track changes, etc, but there is still nothing like putting pen to paper, and writing.